Are you working in a faculty position without mentors who can tell you exactly what you need to do to be successful? With over 20 years of experience as a faculty and administrator, I will be your informal mentor as you pour through these pages. Put imposter syndrome aside, because this guide will give you the structure and a plan to succeed on the tenure track!
Over 60 interactive pages of content focusED on results, strategic planning, accountability, and mentoring to move you to higher levels of faculty success.
1. Focus on where you want to end up as a faculty member with emphasis on short- and long-term goals
2. Develop measures of success, self-assessment, and location of professional gaps
3. Identify a feedback team and ways to address feedback individually and collectively
4. Align with internal and external career advocates
- Digital Download
- Upon purchase, download immediately.
If you don't receive your download within 30 minutes, please check your spam folder.